Thursday, November 30, 2017

Annual Cal Lutheran University Senior-EuroBall Talk


One of the things that I try to do each year is to pay it forward to EuroBall by meeting with Senior football players who have just finished their college eligibility.

On Thursday I stopped by our local NCAA Division III school, California Lutheran University, to meet with six of their Seniors who are interested in continuing their playing careers overseas.

"Heading for the End Zone"

CLU's outstanding statue just outside of their stadium.

Over 50 years of football excellence

 Part of the Kinsmen's rich tradition

We met for a little over an hour exchanging information and answering questions. I hope that all six of these young men get the opportunity to enjoy a bit of the EuroBall life some day soon, that Laurie and I have grown to love.

A big THANK YOU to CLU Head Coach Ben McEnroe for being gracious as always in allowing me on campus for this EuroBall talk for about the tenth straight year.

If you need me tomorrow,
I'll be in Mexico City watching,
what else, American football

Mexico's military academy, the Heroico Colegio Military, will be hosting West Point's Sprint, under 200 lbs., team.

It should be fun and a GREAT night for American football!

No comments: